It improves and corrects the drooping and/or saggy of the face and neck skin, straining the muscles and readjusting the skin above them. It helps to look better and younger.
Length of Results
From 5 to 10 years or depending on the age of the patient. Occasionally, revisions or retouches in a shorter time
Between 4 and 6 hours.
Local with sedation or general.
It is recommended hospitalization of one day (except with complications).
- A bandage is applied to cheeks and neck and the 1st cure is performed afeter 24 hours. Removal of stitches after 7-10 days.
- The pain is usually working out with painkillers (Paracetamol or similar).
- Wash hair from the 4th - 5th day.
You can return to your daily tasks after 2-3 weeks in most cases. According to the type of activity to be performed it may be two weeks and in some cases more time. We recommend not to be exposed to sun for several months..
- Arrival in clinic
Consultation with the plastic surgeon:
- Diagnostic confirmation and indication for surgery (30 min.)
- Analytical crossmatch blood and blood products subject
- Chest X-ray and EKG
- Diagnosis anesthetist
- Approximate time 2 hours
- Overnight at hotel
- Join clinical throughout the morning and fasting for 8 hours prior to the scheduled surgery.
- Top intervention at 9.00 h.
- Join ground in a single room with bed for companion
- Withdrawal of drains
- Discharge after the surgeon's assessment
- Transfer to hotel
- Visit the clinic for performing a cure by the specialist
Day 5 a 8
- The patient stays in the hotel and home, can make all the activities recommended by the doctor
- Removal of stitches
- Alta final patient
¿Què tipo de anestesia es la más recomendada?
General o local + Sedación
No es dolorosa. Si hay que tener en cuenta la inflamación los primeros días, tendrá que tomar antinflamatorios