In patients with excess of fat and skin on arms this technique is consisting of the removal of excess of skin and fat (liposuction) of the arms with a final result usually with a scar in the armpit.
As a result we have flattening of the region, stretching and molding the same contour.
Length of Results
Permanent if the patient does not pass through states of great obesity or prolonged inactivity. With physical exercise and balanced diet is better maintained.
1 to 3 hours.
Usually one day, maximum 48 hours.
Post Anesthesia Care
Bandages that are removed at 24-48 hours.
Removal of stitches from 10 to 14 days.
Limit arm movements during this time.
During a period of approximately one month using containment wrap.
To get normal life about 1 month and exercise 2-3 months (gradually).
- Arrival in clinic
Consultation with the plastic surgeon:
- Diagnostic confirmation and indication for surgery (30 min.)
- Analytical crossmatch blood and blood products subject
- Chest X-ray and EKG
- Diagnosis anesthetist
- Approximate time 2 hours
- Overnight at hotel
- Join clinical throughout the morning and fasting for 8 hours prior to the scheduled surgery.
- Top intervention at 9.00 h.
- Join ground in a single room with bed for companion
- Discharge after the surgeon's assessment
- Transfer to hotel
- Visit the clinic for performing a cure by the specialist
Day 5 a 8
- The patient stays in the hotel and home, can make all the activities recommended by the doctor
- Removal of stitches
- Alta final patient
Frequently asked questions
¿Què tipo de anestesia es la más recomendada?
Poco dolorosa, con Paracetamol será suficiente.